MisterLocation at a glance
MisterLocation is a third-party booking marketplace that connects photography, film and other creatives (“location users”) with location owners and managers ( “location owners”). We do not assume liability for location users and/or location owners and solely act as a connecting marketplace online.
MisterLocation Terms of Service
- “User” means a user of the Service that is searching for a Location to rent.
- “Location” means a space, listed on the Service for rent, including commercial or residential photography studios, film locations, and event spaces.
- “Supplier” means a user of the Service that makes a Location available for rent.
- You may create an account for the Service that allows you to upload certain content (“Content”) for your account profile or Location listings. By uploading Content, you:
a. Represent that (i) the Content is consistent with the Acceptable Use provision below, (ii) is accurate, and (iii) you have proper ownership or license to grant MisterLocation the following license to use Content;
b. Grant to MisterLocation a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free license to display, reproduce, adapt and use the Content in the provision of Service.
- Suppliers that use the Service for free, will not
refer to their brand name(s) or their website(s) in the Content of their
Location listing or in their user profile, neither in text nor in pictures.
- Use the Website if you are under the age of 18 or otherwise unable to enter into binding legal agreements;
- Make listings for anything other than a Location;
- Make listings for Locations with inaccurate information or details, including information and details pertaining to the origin of the listing or your affiliation with the Location;
- Share your account or password with others;
- Use the Service unlawfully or for an unlawful purpose;
- Transmit any Content that is illegal, abusive, harassing, racist, hateful, sexually explicit, pornographic, obscene, or in our sole discretion objectionable;
- Stalk, harass, or harm another individual;
- Impersonate another, misrepresent or falsely identify yourself;
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the servers the Service is hosted on;
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, or a manual process, to collect or harvest information about users;
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Choice of Law. The ToS, and your relationship with MisterLocation under the ToS, shall be governed by the laws of the Netherlands without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.
- No Waiver. MisterLocation's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the ToS will not be deemed to be a waiver of such right or provision.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries or Rights. These ToS are not intended to create any rights or benefits for third-parties.
- Severability. If any provision of these ToS is deemed invalid, then that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, and the other provisions of these ToS shall remain in full force and effect.
- Limitation of Claims. Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to your use of the Service must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose, or else that claim or cause of action will be barred forever.
Our photo studio was founded by advertising photographers Robert Peek and John Janssen. On request, they rent their photo studio from time to time for film or photography productions. We are proud that our studio has been a popular location among professional photographers and videographers for years.
The photo studio is equipped with a 12 meter limbo (round wall). There is no incidence of daylight: the studio is completely blinded.
The total area of the studio is 500m2. The photo studio is 12.5 meters wide, 22.5 meters long and 6 meters high and covers 300m2.
In addition, there are 2 toilets, a kitchen, a dressing room and a make-up / lounge area (see picture).
The photography studio is located only 15 minutes from the center of Rotterdam, in the Ommoord district. We are easily accessible both by car and by public transport. There is also ample parking space available (private parking with space for at least 20 cars).
Onze fotostudio is opgericht door reclamefotografen Robert Peek en John Janssen. Op verzoek verhuren zij hun fotostudio zo nu en dan voor film- of fotografie producties. We zijn er trots op dat onze studio al jaren een populaire locatie is onder professionele fotografen en videografen.
De fotostudio is uitgerust met een 12 meter lange limbo (rondwand). Er is geen inval van daglicht: de studio is geheel geblindeerd.
De totale oppervlakte van de studio bedraagt 500m2. De fotostudio is 12.5 meter breed, 22.5 meter lang en 6 meter hoog en beslaat 300m2.
Daarnaast zijn er 2 toiletten, een keuken, een kleedruimte en een visagie/lounge ruimte (zie afbeelding).
De fotografie studio bevindt zich slechts 15 minuten van het centrum van Rotterdam, in de wijk Ommoord. Wij zijn goed bereikbaar zowel met de auto als met het openbaar vervoer. Ook is er ruime parkeergelegenheid aanwezig (privé parkeerterrein met ruimte voor minimaal 20 auto's).
Indien gewenst is het mogelijk om verlichting te huren. Naast de gebruikelijke apparatuur zijn er een softbox van 2 bij 2,5 meter en eentje van 1 bij 8 meter aanwezig.