MisterLocation at a glance
MisterLocation is a third-party booking marketplace that connects photography, film and other creatives ( “location users”) with location owners and managers ( “location owners”). We do not assume liability for location users and/or location owners and solely act as a connecting marketplace online.
MisterLocation Terms of Service
- “User” means a user of the Service that is searching for a Location to rent.
- “Location” means a space, listed on the Service for rent, including commercial or residential photography studios, film locations, and event spaces.
- “Supplier” means a user of the Service that makes a Location available for rent.
- You may create an account for the Service that allows you to upload certain content (“Content”) for your account profile or Location listings. By uploading Content, you:
a. Represent that (i) the Content is consistent with the Acceptable Use provision below, (ii) is accurate, and (iii) you have proper ownership or license to grant MisterLocation the following license to use Content;
b. Grant to MisterLocation a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free license to display, reproduce, adapt and use the Content in the provision of Service.
- Suppliers that use the Service for free, will not
refer to their brand name(s) or their website(s) in the Content of their
Location listing or in their user profile, neither in text nor in pictures.
- Use the Website if you are under the age of 18 or otherwise unable to enter into binding legal agreements;
- Make listings for anything other than a Location;
- Make listings for Locations with inaccurate information or details, including information and details pertaining to the origin of the listing or your affiliation with the Location;
- Share your account or password with others;
- Use the Service unlawfully or for an unlawful purpose;
- Transmit any Content that is illegal, abusive, harassing, racist, hateful, sexually explicit, pornographic, obscene, or in our sole discretion objectionable;
- Stalk, harass, or harm another individual;
- Impersonate another, misrepresent or falsely identify yourself;
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the servers the Service is hosted on;
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, or a manual process, to collect or harvest information about users;
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Choice of Law. The ToS shall be governed by the laws of Italy without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- No Waiver. MisterLocation's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the ToS will not be deemed to be a waiver of such right or provision.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries or Rights. These ToS are not intended to create any rights or benefits for third-parties.
- Severability. If any provision of these ToS is deemed invalid, then that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, and the other provisions of these ToS shall remain in full force and effect.
- Limitation of Claims. Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to your use of the Service must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose, or else that claim or cause of action will be barred forever.
Our photography studio is an open, creative and flexible space in a multi-functional building in the centre of The Hague (Den Haag).
Thanks to the polyboard slide system on our 50m2 milk glass ceiling, you can perfectly control the amount of daylight coming in.
Professionals use our studio for editorial shootings as well as for commercial advertisements. Moreover, we can facilitate small film sets.
We are thrilled to welcome creative talent in our studio, both from The Hague and from outside the region. We pride ourselves in being flexible and friendly hosts with a sharp eye for quality. On top of that, our catering uses healthy products. All this makes that an amazing atmosphere and a good photography workflow are guaranteed.
Have fun, create!
One of the things that makes our studio unique is the amount of daylight. You can use the full spectrum of the roof or blind the roof fully or partially, according to your needs. This makes the studio a wonderful place to work in. Photographers love the light and the possibility to shape it with the many black and white polyboards we have available to bounce or stop the light. In case you prefer the studio to be dark, we have a handy polyboard slide system to cover the ceiling.
● On cloudy days: circa F4’0/60s/iso100.
● On sunny days: circa F5’6/250s/iso100.
FLOORPLAN & DIMENSIONS
Our studio is one large open space, including the photography area, the make-up and styling zone, the entresol upstairs and the coffee area. If you desire a more intimate setting, we can separate these spaces using standing polyboards:
● Studio (9m x 7,5m x 5m high)
● Make-up & styling area (2,5m x 4m)
The make up area is a fixed position, because of the mirrors and the make-up light. Also this space can be closed for a more intimate setting.
● Upstairs (3m x 4m)
Upstairs, on our entresol, you can relax with a drink and have some fresh air while you sit near the window and can oversee the studio.
● Coffee area (4m x 4m)
In our standard setup, the coffee area is divided from the studio by 4 meter standing polyboards. We believe that a good seat with meals and beverages steer to good relations, laughter and joy. That's why we also call our coffee area "the tender spot". This importance results in satisfying content.
● Tripod - 2 x Hensel Integra Mini 300 + Softboxes + Manfrotto light stands
● Avenger Boom 5m high x 3m wide
● Standard Reflectors
● LEE color filters
● Extension cords
● Sound installation
● Work tables
● Several coloured paper backdrops in offer
● The ability to involve a set designer to make custom backdrops, different floor panels and complete custom sets.
● Paint the walls and the floor in the colour you desire.
Please contact us indicating your special wishes so we can make you an appropriate offer.