MisterLocation at a glance
a third-party booking marketplace that connects photography, film and other
creatives (“location users”) with location owners and managers ( “location
owners”). We do not assume liability for location users and/or location owners
and solely act as a connecting marketplace online.
MisterLocation Terms of Service
- "MisterLocation" is a trade name of EM Digital Services, registered in the Netherlands under company number 72073942 at the address Lutmastraat 93-II, 1073 GR Amsterdam. Our VAT number is NL565269173B01.
- “User” means a user of the Service operated by MisterLocation.
- “Location” means a space, listed on the Service for rent, including commercial or residential photography studios, film locations, and event spaces.
- “Supplier” means a user of the Service that makes a Location available for rent.
- You may create an account for the Service that allows you to upload certain content (“Content”) for your account profile or Location listings. By uploading Content, you:
a. Represent that (i) the Content is consistent with the Acceptable Use provision below, (ii) is accurate, and (iii) you have proper ownership or license to grant MisterLocation the following license to use Content;
b. Grant to MisterLocation a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free license to display, reproduce, adapt and use the Content in the provision of Service.
- Suppliers that use the Service for free, will not
refer to their brand name(s) or their website(s) in the Content of their
Location listing or in their user profile, neither in text nor in pictures.
- Use the Website if you are under the age of 18 or otherwise unable to enter into binding legal agreements;
- Make listings for anything other than a Location;
- Make listings for Locations with inaccurate information or details, including information and details pertaining to the origin of the listing or your affiliation with the Location;
- Share your account or password with others;
- Use the Service unlawfully or for an unlawful purpose;
- Transmit any Content that is illegal, abusive, harassing, racist, hateful, sexually explicit, pornographic, obscene, or in our sole discretion objectionable;
- Stalk, harass, or harm another individual;
- Impersonate another, misrepresent or falsely identify yourself;
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the servers the Service is hosted on;
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, or a manual process, to collect or harvest information about users;
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Choice of Law. The ToS, and your relationship with MisterLocation under the ToS, shall be governed by the laws of the Netherlands without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.
- No Waiver. MisterLocation's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the ToS will not be deemed to be a waiver of such right or provision.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries or Rights. These ToS are not intended to create any rights or benefits for third-parties.
- Severability. If any provision of these ToS is deemed invalid, then that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, and the other provisions of these ToS shall remain in full force and effect.
- Limitation of Claims. Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to your use of the Service must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose, or else that claim or cause of action will be barred forever.
Hi there! I'm Matt, the owner. Let me tell you a little bit about our studio!
This is a professional photo & film studio perfect for green screen shoots, headshots, editorial, fashion, portrait, commercial, and product films and photography. It's also a great space for casting, meetings, and rehearsals.
The space itself is a 350 square foot smart studio featuring:
- 5000 watts of continuous lighting including 3x variable-power Quasar Science LED Tubes that do daylight and tungsten, and overhead track floods with daylight bulbs. Great for creating shapes with light, beauty shots, filming, etc.
- A 400w/s Elinchrom strobe with 2x softboxes and a PC synch cord and wireless trigger system. It can also be triggered through a camera flash or other flash using their optical sensor. With the white walls of the studio, this is more power than anyone generally every needs.
- White, black, and green screen full seamless backdrops
- Large windows with natural light
- A sink and lighted vanity mirror
- A changing area with privacy panels and 2x 3/4-length mirrors
- 10 commercial grade outlets on walls and 2 on the ceiling
- Ceiling hooks for hanging more equipment
- A junior c-stand with 40" gobo arm and knuckle
- 5 lighting stands
- A 5-surface convertible bounce/reflector board
- 4 20lb sandbags
- Free Wifi 50MBS Download and 50MBS Upload (great for streaming)
- Ceiling-mounted bluetooth-enabled speaker system
- A mini fridge
- Use of the fire escape for downtown views
- 3x lightweight 4-foot tables, 5 folding cushioned black stools, a director chair, a tall wooden stool, and a cushioned chair.
We also feature the ability to hire assistants, photographers, MUA's, cinematographers, and other staff, as well as the ability to get you any other equipment you should need, given proper notice.
Have any questions about our features, equipment, services, or anything else? Just contact us and we'll get back to you ASAP!
keywords: headshot, film, creative, downtown, los angeles, raw, portrait, portraiture, white wall, concrete, industrial, model, products, windows, photographer, cinematographer, cinematography, space, budget, cheap, videography, student, natural light, greenscreen, art, installation, projector, rent, headshots, photography, studios, dtla, downtown, los angeles
Cancellations of confirmed bookings will result in the following charges: 72 hours or more prior to rental date: All payments refunded. 24 to 72 hours prior to rental date: Fifty percent (50%) of total rental fee Less than 24 hours: No refunds