MisterLocation at a glance
MisterLocation is a third-party booking marketplace that connects photography, film and other creatives ( “location users”) with location owners and managers ( “location owners”). We do not assume liability for location users and/or location owners and solely act as a connecting marketplace online.
MisterLocation Terms of Service
- “User” means a user of the Service that is searching for a Location to rent.
- “Location” means a space, listed on the Service for rent, including commercial or residential photography studios, film locations, and event spaces.
- “Supplier” means a user of the Service that makes a Location available for rent.
- You may create an account for the Service that allows you to upload certain content (“Content”) for your account profile or Location listings. By uploading Content, you:
a. Represent that (i) the Content is consistent with the Acceptable Use provision below, (ii) is accurate, and (iii) you have proper ownership or license to grant MisterLocation the following license to use Content;
b. Grant to MisterLocation a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free license to display, reproduce, adapt and use the Content in the provision of Service.
- Suppliers that use the Service for free, will not
refer to their brand name(s) or their website(s) in the Content of their
Location listing or in their user profile, neither in text nor in pictures.
- Use the Website if you are under the age of 18 or otherwise unable to enter into binding legal agreements;
- Make listings for anything other than a Location;
- Make listings for Locations with inaccurate information or details, including information and details pertaining to the origin of the listing or your affiliation with the Location;
- Share your account or password with others;
- Use the Service unlawfully or for an unlawful purpose;
- Transmit any Content that is illegal, abusive, harassing, racist, hateful, sexually explicit, pornographic, obscene, or in our sole discretion objectionable;
- Stalk, harass, or harm another individual;
- Impersonate another, misrepresent or falsely identify yourself;
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the servers the Service is hosted on;
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, or a manual process, to collect or harvest information about users;
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Choice of Law. The ToS shall be governed by the laws of Italy without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- No Waiver. MisterLocation's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the ToS will not be deemed to be a waiver of such right or provision.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries or Rights. These ToS are not intended to create any rights or benefits for third-parties.
- Severability. If any provision of these ToS is deemed invalid, then that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, and the other provisions of these ToS shall remain in full force and effect.
- Limitation of Claims. Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to your use of the Service must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose, or else that claim or cause of action will be barred forever.
Our studio strives to offer a clean and ample facility to independent producers, filmmakers and photographers at affordable rates. It is ideal for any video production or photography shoot including music videos, shorts films, commercials, instruction videos, modeling sessions, corporate videos and commercial photography shoots. We offer very competitive and some of best rates in town with total package deals with lighting, green screen, grip equipment and flats at low costs. We have the best day rates in town, guaranteed, and we can beat most prices out in the market.
- Fully gated parking lot for up to 15 vehicles (additional street/lot parking available)
- 55' Green Screen and 50' White Cyc "as is"
- 200 amps of basic house power
- Climate Control in all areas
- Grid for rigging lights
- Production loft overlooking studio space
- Makeup area with 3 makeup stations
- Wardrobe area with three wardrobe racks
- Full kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Green room area for talent
- Stage manager
- Climate control in common areas
- Industrial Fan
- 3 restrooms
- 12' x 12' roll up door for vehicle access
All studio bookings require a 50% non-refundable deposit to reserve space. Full balance must be paid 7 days before date booked, no
exceptions. Studio does not allow soft holds, which are temporary holds without a contract and deposit. No payments for studio
space are allowed on same day of shoot. If booking is paid in full and is cancelled at least 12 business days before a shoot, 50% will
be returned or shoot date can be rescheduled with a 15% rescheduling fee. No rescheduling fee will be charged if made before
August 2nd at Office Closing. Stage manager has discretion to make rare exceptions.
If booking is paid in full and cancelled less than 12 days before a shoot only 25% will be refunded but it can be rescheduled for a
50% rescheduling fee. If shoot is paid in full and cancelled 3 days or less before shoot, there will be no refunds. Studio requires that
a valid credit card be kept on file which is used to charge any additional items approved by client (in paper or verbally).