a third-party booking marketplace that connects photography, film and other
creatives ( “location users”) with location owners and managers ( “location
owners”). We do not assume liability for location users and/or location owners
and solely act as a connecting marketplace online.
MisterLocation Terms of Service
These terms of service (“ToS”) are a legal agreement between you, an individual or entity (“you”), and MisterLocation (“MisterLocation”), governing the use of the www.misterlocation.com
website (“Website”) and the files, information, products and services on the Website (collectively, the “Service”).
By using the Service, you agree to the ToS set forth below. If you do not agree with any term or condition set forth below, do not use the service for any purpose.
The ToS may be changed at any time and notice of such changes shall be given by posting updated ToS on the Website. Your continued use of the Website thereafter constitutes acceptance of the updated ToS.
- “User” means a user of the Service that is searching for a Location to rent.
- “Location” means a space, listed on the Service for rent, including commercial or residential photography studios, film locations, and event spaces.
- “Supplier” means a user of the Service that makes a Location available for rent.
2. Limited License
MisterLocation grants you a limited, revocable, license (“License”) to access and use the Service to:
a. View and apply for Locations for your own personal use, and:
b. Post Location listings, subject to these ToS.
MisterLocation charges no fees. However, in case of a payment on the Website via the payment handling service Stripe, Stripe applies a fee per booking (i.e. each time you accept a credit or debit card payment). These fees are indicated on the website of Stripe: stripe.com/it/pricing
The Service facilitates Location rentals between Suppliers and Users. Any cancellation of a Location after a rental has been agreed to shall be governed by Suppliers policies mentioned on their listing.
You may create an account for the Service that allows you to upload certain content (“Content”) for your account profile or Location listings. By uploading Content, you:
a. Represent that (i) the Content is consistent with the Acceptable Use provision below, (ii) is accurate, and (iii) you have proper ownership or license to grant MisterLocation the following license to use Content;
6. Compliance with Laws
You are responsible for complying with all laws, including without limitation federal, state, and local housing and rental laws, and local business permitting, registration, and rental fee requirements.
7. Acceptable Use
As a condition of your license to use the Service, you agree that you will not do any of the following:
- Use the Website if you are under the age of 18 or otherwise unable to enter into binding legal agreements;
- Make listings for anything other than a Location;
- Make listings for Locations with inaccurate information or details, including information and details pertaining to the origin of the listing or your affiliation with the Location;
- Share your account or password with others;
- Use the Service unlawfully or for an unlawful purpose;
- Transmit any Content that is illegal, abusive, harassing, racist, hateful, sexually explicit, pornographic, obscene, or in our sole discretion objectionable;
- Stalk, harass, or harm another individual;
- Impersonate another, misrepresent or falsely identify yourself;
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the servers the Service is hosted on;
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, or a manual process, to collect or harvest information about users;
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
8. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall MisterLocation, its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, employees, advertisers, or data providers be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages (including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data) whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence), equity or otherwise, arise out or in any way connected with the use of this Website or our Service.
9. No Warranty
The Service are provided “As Is”. MisterLocation makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violations of rights. Furthermore, MisterLocation does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the Service.
The Service is a platform to connect Suppliers and Users. Any agreement to rent a Location is a contract between Suppliers and Users. MisterLocation does not guarantee the accuracy of any listing or the performance of either party. Any breach of a rental agreement for a Location, any damages to a Location, or any other dispute between a Supplier and User is a dispute directly between such parties. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless MisterLocation for any dispute arising from or in connection with any other user of the Service.
11. Term and Termination
The term of these ToS (“Term”) shall commence upon your initial use of the Service, and shall continue until terminated in accordance with these ToS. The ToS and the Limited License set forth in Section 2 shall terminate upon written notification by MisterLocation that, in MisterLocation’s sole determination, a material breach of the ToS has occurred. Sections 8-10 and 12 shall survive the termination of these ToS.
- Choice of Law. The ToS shall be governed by the laws of Italy without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- No Waiver. MisterLocation's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the ToS will not be deemed to be a waiver of such right or provision.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries or Rights. These ToS are not intended to create any rights or benefits for third-parties.
- Severability. If any provision of these ToS is deemed invalid, then that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, and the other provisions of these ToS shall remain in full force and effect.
- Limitation of Claims. Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to your use of the Service must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose, or else that claim or cause of action will be barred forever.
If you have any questions concerning this ToS or the Website, please contact us at email@example.com