Our studio strives to offer a clean and ample facility to independent producers, filmmakers and photographers at affordable rates. It is ideal for any video production or photography shoot including music videos, shorts films, commercials, instruction videos, modeling sessions, corporate videos and commercial photography shoots. We offer very competitive and some of best rates in town with total package deals with lighting, green screen, grip equipment and flats at low costs. We have the best day rates in town, guaranteed, and we can beat most prices out in the market.
- Fully gated parking lot for up to 15 vehicles (additional street/lot parking available)
- 55' Green Screen and 50' White Cyc "as is"
- 200 amps of basic house power
- Climate Control in all areas
- Grid for rigging lights
- Production loft overlooking studio space
- Makeup area with 3 makeup stations
- Wardrobe area with three wardrobe racks
- Full kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Green room area for talent
- Stage manager
- Climate control in common areas
- Industrial Fan
- 3 restrooms
- 12' x 12' roll up door for vehicle access
All studio bookings require a 50% non-refundable deposit to reserve space. Full balance must be paid 7 days before date booked, no
exceptions. Studio does not allow soft holds, which are temporary holds without a contract and deposit. No payments for studio
space are allowed on same day of shoot. If booking is paid in full and is cancelled at least 12 business days before a shoot, 50% will
be returned or shoot date can be rescheduled with a 15% rescheduling fee. No rescheduling fee will be charged if made before
August 2nd at Office Closing. Stage manager has discretion to make rare exceptions.
If booking is paid in full and cancelled less than 12 days before a shoot only 25% will be refunded but it can be rescheduled for a
50% rescheduling fee. If shoot is paid in full and cancelled 3 days or less before shoot, there will be no refunds. Studio requires that
a valid credit card be kept on file which is used to charge any additional items approved by client (in paper or verbally).